This lovely letter came from Tara in Washington state. It was filled with vintage stamps, Irish air mail stickers, a recipe for soda bread (must try it soon!) and a letterpress card printed by her very own press Ephemera. What a treat! Thanks Tara!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Posted by Jaime at 8:07 AM
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
1. Corn on the cob. Gala apples. Artichokes. Market heaven!
2. Two of my favourite summer shoots: this farm wedding and this one at the Drake.
3. Chocolate cake at Terroni with my lovelies.
4. Big Love. How did it take me this long to discover it?
5. Pop music and stamp pack-making.
Posted by Jaime at 11:21 AM
Friday, September 23, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
My favourite stationery shop in Vancouver is, hands down, The Regional Assembly of Text. We often visit Joseph's family on the west coast and I always find time to pop in and stock up on new postcards, envelopes and rubber stamps. They also host a monthly Letter Writing Club; a night filled with tea, cookies and typewriters! Oh, how I wish I could attend..
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
1. Italy. Two weeks and 2100 kilometers of roadtripping. Turquoise water. Swimming daily. Eating fresh artichokes, figs, watermelon and tomatoes. (And so much gelato!)
2. Vancouver. One week and two shoots. Sunny days and blackberry picking. Bowling and root beer. Lovely late summer days on the west coast.
3. Baked a ginger cake. Made honey granola. Back in the kitchen.
4. The Wedding Co's fun afternoon with a talk by Abby of Style Me Pretty and a gallery opening.
5. Celebrated pal-sac's first birthday at Toronto's First Post Office. Wrote a letter with quills and ink. Sealed it with red wax.
Posted by Jaime at 1:02 PM